Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Parent Teacher Conference FREEBIE!

Hi everyone! Alisha from Missing Tooth Grins here! If you were to see me right now, you would probably see me sporting some ROYALS gear ALL DAY EVERY DAY. Well, except today and last Monday because of conferences! But, right when I get home... It's back to Royals gear! Because we are all excited about the WORLD SERIES BABY. 


Anyway, enough of that. Like I said, it's conference time and I'm here to bring you some fun freebies and such. In my previous school, our whole school implemented student led conferences. I wrote about how I did student led conferences in my classroom here

Today, I'm sharing a few freebies that I hope will help you with your conference prep. 

At conferences, I use this little checklist to help me keep track of conference times, along with who attended the conference and what I need to do for next steps. For example, if the parent requested that I send home sight word cards or flash cards, I would write that down on this form so that I don't forget to actually do that. Goodbye post-its all over my conference folders and table! Hellllllooooo organization at it's finest. 


We needed to set up a table for parents to take a school survey outside our room. In addition to the survey, I left a big bowl of mints and a notepad for them to leave a sweet little note for their firstie. My kids whose parents had a conference Monday night were oh so excited to come in on Tuesday morning to these sweet notes. 


Click on the pictures below to grab your freebies!


Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your freebies! Happy conference time, peeps!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the useful freebies! My conferences are next Monday and Tuesday! Perfect timing!
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you would be willing to create a poster that stated "Families" instead of parents. At my school we have a lot of kids being raised by Grandparents, Aunts/Uncles, or Foster Care. Thank you for creating this blog and for sharing all your creative ideas.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete