Thursday, August 13, 2015

Editable Class Dojo Parent Letter FREEBIE!


Hi everyone, Alexis here from Laugh Eat Learn! I'm here to share my favorite classroom management tool and a freebie for you! Back to school is a little different for me this year because, for the first time in 5 years, I'm not in a "traditional" classroom anymore. I haven't decided yet if Class Dojo will work with my older ELL students but it's still something I stand completely behind as a huge classroom management tool. I've used Class Dojo in my classroom for my first four years of teaching, with Kinders to 4th Graders, and every single one of them loved it. 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for these!! I used Dojo for the first time last year. These will be really nice to have.

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even my fifth graders love Class Dojo! And so do I, especially the parent involvement piece. Thanks for the Freebie!!!

    Melissa
    Wild About Fifth

    ReplyDelete