Saturday, February 21, 2015

Read Across America!

Hey y'all! It's Kourtney, blogging from Mrs. Payton's Precious Kindergarteners again!  February is blazing by lightning fast and my brain is already on planning for March! 

This year, we added a week to do an author study on Dr. Seuss to the first week of March.   I'm sure you know that March 2nd is Read Across America Day! This is a day to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday, but to also celebrate reading!  I am SUPER pumped because this year, my school is having a dress up day and my intern and I are going to dress up like Thing 1 and Thing 2 complete with tutus! (I'll have to share a picture of that later!) 


Head over to my blog to read all about fun activities and find a freebie! 
.



1 comment:

  1. We are also thinking about Dr. Seuss/Read Across America week so Thank you for posting 'early'!! :)

    ReplyDelete