Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Valentine's Day Treat Tags {Freebie!}

Hi everyone! Alisha here from Missing Tooth Grins! I'm here today to give you a little Valentine's Day treat! I figured with Valentine's Day just around the corner, maybe you could use a little freebie to help you get your Valentine's Day treats for your class together! I made these tags last year and they were a hit with my class! I will say, however, that I always always always have the class that is obsessed with bubblegum! So, of course this was a hit.

Click the picture below to pick it up!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5qbxVJbDhb-QVRpR0hfQU9YYTA/view?usp=sharing
{Credits to KG Fonts and Krista Wallden- The Creative Chalkboard}

I attach these tags to little bags of bubblegum and the kids just eat it up! Literally!

I should add this disclaimer... My original plan for this post was on differentiating for primary writers. Well, something big happened this weekend and goodness, time really just got away from me. If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen my big news...

We are engaged! Woo! 
Yep, real-life-like-we-are-going-to-get-married-and-it's-going-to-be-awesome-engaged. 

Anyway, so in between the getting proposed to business and the "Holy cow, it's the end of the month and I still need to finish math journals" feeling, I just didn't have time for that post. It will come another time, friends! Hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!!

2 comments: