Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall Landscape Artwork with Acrostic Poem


Hey y'all, happy fall, it's Alexis again from Laugh Eat Learn! It's officially been one full month of our collaborative blog, The Primary Pack. I'm excited to mark the beginning of another fun month ahead!


If you follow me on my own blog, you would know I'm slightly obsessed with fall time. I also love taking pictures of fall leaves and trees. See, slightly obsessed! Last year we did a art project similar to this one but I decided to add in another step with the glue outline and the acrostic poems!

HEAD OVER TO LAUGH EAT LEARN TO READ MORE AND SEE THE COMPLETED PROJECT! 


2 comments:

  1. Ahh, another Pack member that's Artsy-Fartsy like me! I'm not alone! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pastel artwork. Pastels are one of my favorite mediums to work with because you get the results you see above! Yes, you might get some mad Moms because of the smears on the clothes, but the AWESOME artwork is worth it, right? Love it friend!
    Your Pack Sister,
    Cara;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the art work! Thanks for sharing the amazing ideas! The acrostic poem makes it even more fabulous!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete