Thursday, November 20, 2014

4 Things I'm Thankful For Linky!


Hey everyone! It's Elyse from A is for Apples and I'm bringing you The Primary Pack's "4 Things I'm Thankful For" linky! Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday!! I love getting a week off of school spending time with family, eating lots of food, and relaxing!! Check out all the things I'm thankful for! Then grab the images, link up, and let us know what you're thankful for!!


Sometimes I'm really thankful that I live in Florida! It could be that I'm a Florida girl born and raised, but I just do not deal well with cold weather! This time of year, I'm just happy that I'm not freezing or getting stuck in the snow! (although snow days do sound nice...)

Except for a month or two out of the year, this is what we do!



Well, you just saw her above and if you follow me on Instagram then you've seen many pictures of my adorable pup! Ok... maybe I should have mentioned my hubby first when writing about being thankful for my family... but, he wouldn't be surprised that I mentioned the dog before him!
I love my little family, and I'm super thankful to come home to a loving husband who pushes me each day to be a strong, positive person and my sweet Sadie girl who lets me cuddle with her after a long day!

Love these two!!!
My husband is a former Marine and came to our school's Veterans Day program and spoke with my class beforehand. Today he'll be coming to visit again for the "Great American Teach-In" and he'll be showing my class how to do Aikido, the martial art which he practices.


I know it's going to sound crazy, but my closest friends are some of my blogger girls who I haven't even met! I'm so thankful these ladies are just a text, Facebook message, or group post away! Anytime I have a question or need to vent, I know they'll be there for me! The only hard part is remembering the time difference when I want to text Cassie from Mrs. Thomas's Class over in Texas or Kelly from Sweet Sounds of Kindergarten over in California! Waiting for them to wake up some Saturday mornings can be difficult!!
When I needed help setting up my first linky (this one!), Alexis from Laugh Eat Learn jumped right in and got it all ready for me! They are friends from afar, but some of the closest I have!

I finally met these two lovely Primary Pack ladies at the Florida blogger meet up in October! I'm so thankful that Meredith lives in my hometown and Amy lives just a short car ride away from me so I can see these blogger gals on a more regular basis!



I am SO thankful for the 2 Kindle Fires I have in my classroom which came from DonorsChoose! (Next project... iPads!!) This little boy can be quite the challenge and having the Kindles have given him a reward to work towards and something to look forward to. (Bonus! He's also learning while playing on there!!)

I'm also thankful that I have at least one student every year who understands my Florida Gators obsession!! Another little boy bought me a Gator poster this year from the book fair!
(This picture is from Red Ribbon Week - "Team Up Against Drugs")

Now it's your turn!!
The Primary Pack would love to read what you are thankful for! Click HERE to grab the images and tell us what you're thankful for! (Or right click on the header and banners above and save as images.) Don't forget to link up below and read what everyone else is thankful for!!

(P.S. The graphics and clip art for the header and banners are from A Little Peace of Africa. I love her burlap stuff and just had to use it! She has some amazing and unique images that I really enjoy using in my creations!)

Happy Thanksgiving!!





No comments:

Post a Comment